Some information to assist parents when applying for Enrolment at Cerdon College –
- Obtain an Enrolment Package from the College Office or download the documentation from the Website.
- To complete the enrolment process –
- Read the Enrolment Instructions carefully and attach ALL relevant documentation as listed on Page 2 of this document. (NB The Immunisation Certificate must be the official record downloaded from the mygov website - https://my.gov.au/). Enrolments are not processed until the relevant documentation is submitted.
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Application (Form A), the Consent Form and Data Collection (Form B) and only if applicable complete the Overseas and Exchange Students (Form C) and Contact Information Form for Parent/Carers (Form D)
- Attach your daughter’s subject preferences (YEARS 9-12 ONLY)
- Submit your application and all relevant documentation to the College Office together with a $50 non-refundable administration fee.
- The Principal will review your daughter’s application and an interview for your daughter will be arranged. Year 7 interviews will take place over a 12 week period.
- If you wish to take up the offer of enrolment, you will be required to return the acceptance slip together with the $300 non-refundable Enrolment Fee (YEAR 7 ONLY)
- If your daughter’s enrolment is approved, a letter will be posted to you offering her a place (YEARS 8-12 ONLY).
WAITING LIST PROCEDURE FOR YEARS 7-12
Should your daughter be placed on a waiting list, you will be notified of this by letter.
- If a place becomes available for your daughter after she has been placed on the waiting list, you will be notified immediately. There is no need to telephone the College to follow this up.
<!--[if gte mso 9]>
<![endif]--> Normal 0 false false false EN-AU X-NONE X-NONE