Cerdon College aims to create a community where all students are encouraged to think of others less fortunate than themselves and to work cooperatively with their peers. Students are acknowledged for their achievements and provided with the opportunity to develop their leadership skills in a multitude of ways.
This is in keeping with our Vision for:
- A Christ-centred community with special regard for Mary and her life as an example for young women.
- A quality education to prepare women to make their place in an ever-changing world.
- Shared leadership and collaborative decision-making within the school community.
- The fostering of positive relationships in an atmosphere of care and respect for all people.
- A community enriched through a sense of pride and belonging.